18.10.2011

Well I stuck to my guns...

sheet of paper I mentioned
Terran Terran, Cheese cheese chesse...
Okay yesterday I spend the whole day on practicing the build I posted and you can clearly see my progress. I told my good buddy "Plums" - a Masterleague Terran - to cheese the f*ck out of me! He 2Raxed, 3Raxed, Reactorhellions, Reaperexpand, Doublefactory Hellion and all the other fancy shit Terran has to offer. In the beginning I had to think so much about the build that I wasn't able to play properly good I had to look up on to the sheet of paper I sticked on my screen. I went into panicmode, gathered about 1k overmins (Minerals that are not spend) and eventually defend the push but I was a year behind in workers, tech and bases. Here are the first seven Replays of me failing totally hardcore. The next problem I had was if I was able to survive the first push I lost to a simple double drop.




Downloads:
Game #1 Hellion
Game #2 Hellion
Game #3 Dropplay
Game #4 Hellion
Game #5 BO Fucked up
Game #6 3Rax allin
Game #7 Dropplay

The Replays are uploaded on www.gamereplays.org just so you know where I uploaded the replays for you. =D
After I got my bud r*ped I tried to analyse what's my biggest problem. I am able to defend a Reaper easily, Hellions are not that frightening eitther but a 2Rax is still unholdable for me. Even if I scout the 2 Rax I get destructed so I figured: "Dude srlsy, just 2 Rax me and as a follow up you drop with whatever you want - Hellion drop, Banshee, normal followup..." So we literally made 7 Games 2Rax over and over again so I can try to defend it. I wasn't able and I didnt't thought about winnig at all but I was able to improve my build, drastically! Here are the replays of me getting destroyed!

Downloads:
2Rax G#1
2Rax G#2
2Rax G#3
2Rax G#4
2Rax G#5
2Rax G#6
2Rax G#7

After I had several games to train the Buildorder I thought that I was ready to make another game "real" game against him and it went pretty decent. Pretty decent game
I sadly lost 4 Drones which was a too big lost but it was okay I simply lost just because I hadn't grouped my surroundgroup. It was - as I wrote above - an okay game. I did not get stomped so.. thats fine! It wasn't even close though but... It was an improvement!
So as far as my progress against Terran goes it's okay! :D I have to look for a Protoss and a Zerg to improve those Matchups.
I'm pretty happy.
If you don't trust my replays, here is my Gamereplay-Video with all the Replays I uploaded so. HF watching them if you want. I'm out!
http://www.gamereplays.org/starcraft2/replays.php?game=33&show=member_replays&member_id=196569

~GGHF

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen