22.10.2011

Doing good..

I trained pretty hard the last days...with my friend 'Plums (Masterleague)', the guy I mentioned earlier, so I improved alot in my multitasking, macroing - the basics - So I forced him to tell me that I have to Ladder. So I forced myself to ladder the whole day and yeah. I'm simply outclassing the retards in my league. I'll roll over my opponents with a 200 supply baneling army when they only have 20. So I managed to do this. (Mark - the losses are only 6Pool Worker allin T.T) So that was decently good and I thinkg that I'm easily able to get into Diamand so I cann reach my first AIM! :) *cheers* That's all for today no extra knowledge to share with you :)
As far (BTW I'm still working on the questions for my interview and I don't want to annoy the EAS-Players during them playing for the EPS. Hope you don't mind but I will do those interviews for sure!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen