16.10.2011

Interview 'em all!

German ESL Amateure Series DIV. 1. 
AI Rmdx
That is one of my big future plans. I want to reach at least the first Division of the EAS (ESL Amateure Series). So I questioned myself: "What could help me getting into the EAS?" and I figured it would be awesome to interview the current EAS players. I went on to Rmdx's stream and asked him if he would like to get interviewed by me so I can share my problems with him and his answers with you and guess what? He agreed!
At the moment I'm thinking about good questions for him to, in the end, produce  a fine Interview. The downside he actually forgot his mic at take's house (http://taketv.net/) so I wont be able to do the interview in the near near future.
KnowMe
After having Rmdx to give me an interview I asked KnowMe for an interview because he's one of the favourites to get into the EPS (Esl Pro Series) and one of the nicest people on the internet. He agreed aswell!
So I am figuring out questions for both of them (I don't want to waste their time for nothing :)) and I am looking for a way to get the soundfiles from skype and a way to upload them. If the interviews are finished I'll write a new post on my blog but until I have enough questions to fill 10 mins I have to ladder :)
Rank #1 I'm on my way. 



~GG HF

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen