17.10.2011

My matchups...

As I wrote in the last post...
I am capable of playing like a cheesy buggah (14 gas 14 pool 19 expand - stop drone @15 - only Zerglings -> Kill dat EXPANSION [vs. P] or Sunkenrush into Nydus and so on) but playing Zerg like an abusive Terran doesn't make me progress in my skill. So my first matchup I'm trying to progress in is ZvP.

In my ZvP I like to copy the play of Stephano alot because he likes to build up a ridiculous amount of corrupters to prevent a big Protoss D-Ball from happening.

Basic Openings:
[1] 14 Gas 14 Pool 19 Expand (rather small maps)
[2] 15 Hatch 15 Pool 14 Gas (makro map)
(follow up) -> *Scouting* depending on the scouted buildings:

  - FFE -> 3Hatch 1Gas
   - 1GateFE -> 3Hatch 1Gas (Scouting = essentiall - awareness of techroute
    - 3GateFE -> 3Hatch 1Gas + Spines (possible 3Gate aggression)

-> Aiming on a macro game!

General gameplan:

Opening up savely - making sure to not die agains 4,5,6,7,8,9 - Gate/ 6 Gate + robo / 6 Gate +1 attacks etc --> PROPER SCOUTING <-- with roaches + spines

Double evo chamber (long term makrogame) Roach Upgrades + Early spire

-> attack with enough corrupter to snipe all collossi (fly into mainbase above robotics and snipe spawned = best harras!) -> good exchange (research OL dropp to make dem enemys go nuts) -> take enough bases to replenish -> T3 -> BL Infestor Corrupter!

 

The 3 Hatch tactic from TL
WIN! 


against Terran it's a littlebit more difficult. The opening can be the same but especially if you're not playing against Korean Terrans, that are more confident with playing Tank Marine instead of the mass Mech play, you have to conter the tactic of your enemy.

Against a Terran I'll open up with the regular 15 Hatch - 15 Pool  - 14 Gas and then I'll adept a lot from EG.IdrA and DongRaeGu because I like to rely on Mutaliskcontroll. If I am up against a meching Terran I'll copy alot from NeasTea, Losira and Leenock!

Basic Opening:
[1 and only]: 15 Hatch - 15 Pool 
*note* Terran is easy so when hatch finishes SPINE! - prevent hellionsdamage - and park an overlord above the hatchery to see bunkers that are getting placed near the hatch.




Next moves depend on the scouted building. Either Tank Marine [A] or Mech [B]
[A] - IdrA Style: 15 Hatch / 15 Pool / 18 OL / 18 Gas / 2xQueen (Spine at the expansion) 3rd Queen after the Queen at the Nat. finished/ @100 Gas Speed @100 Gas Lair 2nd + 3rd Gas directly after starting / @50 Gas Banelingnest / 2nd Scout with a ling and or OL (IMPORTANT)! @100% Lair - MUTALISK - Ling all over the map to see when enemy moves out - takes expand /
>ON MAP LIKE SHATTERED OR ZEL NAGA WHERE NO FAST 3rd POSSIBLE: put makrohatch in your main - only take 1 chamber and make +1 until 3rd base goes up<

Gameplan: Defend 2Rax / Defend Reactorhellion / Defend Blueflame -> Have a big f*cking advantage -> Stay defensive + good creepspread + Banelings starting when the push is coming / PERFECT MAPCONTROLL / Mutaharrasement / If he bunkers the fuck out of the map - OL DROP, Nydusworm mutalisk to pull opponent oop / Many upgrades! / Early T3 -
IF you are able to grap the early 3rd before inbase hatch --------------

The [B] approach will follow aswell I did not want to spam too much :)

ZvZ
For ZvZ I have no real inspiration besides IdrA ZvZ is still kinda unexplored and especially after the Infestornerf the matchup is more voletile again.
My basic BO
[1] 14Gas 14 Pool 19 Expand
and than it kinda stopps ... depending on the enemies unitcomposition
I'll follow it up with a Roachwarren and (IF BANELINGS) I'll place 1 - 2 Spines. If no aggression happends I am able to apply aggression with my Zerglings.
Early Evochamber! Trying to get ahead through playing good. I have to keep scouting the EXP. and the unitcomposition aswell as the Drones and the Tech with an Overseer!
~ as far as this goes I'll post up my matches in the next post!

2 Kommentare:

  1. You are German right?

    Wenn du magst können wa bissl Practise CG's machen. Bin Dia Toss. MarieJohanna.376

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. haha können wir gerne machen :)) wurde heute 5 gate into 9 gate ROFL no chacne obwohl der kunde retarded war LOL

    AntwortenLöschen