16.10.2011

Get hyped...

I have a little story to tell..
As I played World of Warcraft (WoW) I realised an existing tool that you - as the average gamer  - can abuse. I call it the "WINDOW OF EXCITEMENT".
Okay, I'll illustrate it for you. Imagine: "You have the maximum gear that you are possibly able to get and you are totally bored of the game because there is nothing more to achieve so you go on youtube and randomly hit this video called:" OMGZOR best PvP Warrior ever ". You watch the video and during you watch it you realise "Warrior is pretty epic!" In this moment a WOE (window of excitement) is opening up for you. You (or I) immediately started twinking (a Twink = a second charackter besides your main char).
You have to find a WOE in Starcraft 2 so you are able to have enough enjoyment playing Starcraft. Starcraft is ment to be fun not raging and b*tching about it.
For me the big WOE opened up TODAY.
EG.IdrA winning 4:3 over SlayerS_BoxerHis mortal enemy in an INf*ckinTENSE series in some close battles. It was actually the first time I really really went crazy rooting for IdrA because it seemed like he would fall back into his old TILDMODE but he fighted and hang on in those games to finally pull of a BEAUTIFULL win.
For a moment I refused to play Zerg but see IdrA winning makes my heart GLOW!
~GGHF

2 Kommentare: