14.12.2011

Stretchin' it ouhhh yaaa!

Hello beautiful people....
It's seems like I'm kinda actively writing again, wuhu! Okay so last time I posted I wrote about, what to do when you either don't have the time, the motivation or the game to play Starcraft
This time I'll cover the pre-game things.
It is stretching. In my opinion it is very important to stretch your fingers before playing Starcraft (or any other games that require APM). You'll probaly ask yourself:
"Why should I do it? It's kinda useless. I didn't do it and I can perfom well non the less." I am fine with that, I just try to get out some advices to you. It's not important to me if you use them or not. In the first place they are for me 'cause, as you may or may not know, my hands and my left arm are pretty f***ed up.
My fingers need to be stretched and my arm needs a bandage otherwise my fingers hurt after "spamming" my avg. 200 APM per game. I'll start off with some basic stretching.
On the left side you can see this first very simple task.
It stretches the area right beneth your thump. At first you have to stretch your arm to the maximal extend. Secondly you take your left or right (or both) hands and form a fist. You take your thumb and stick it right into your fist-formed fingers like you can see in the 3rd picture.
The final task is it to bend your fist downwards. It's important to not do it overly fast. You should take it a little bit slower just to not get hurt.

The pictureseries on the right shows an even easier stretching-task. You just need your hand formed (again) as a fist. as you can see in the first picture. The only thing you have to do is pulling your fingers so you form a normal hand again. I actually have a hard time to explain it but just try it and do it SLOW, thats the trick, doing it SLOW!
Anyways, I am done for today :P

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen