14.12.2011

Apparently Missionred

stopped working directly after I created this post....
Ingame Screenshot of me kicking ass
I was kinda upset but I sure found a new game that you (and me) can use to increase the accuracy of the mousemovement.
It was posted a long time ago on www.teamliquid.net but I never really noticed up until now (..as I said my normal warmup dissapeared). It's called osu! and it's a totally different game. It's not about plopping growing blops, it's about hitting those buttons in the right order at the right time. You have to flow w/ the beat though
Famous players like Kawaiirice or Pokebunny use this game to increase their precision (they are pretty high in the international ranking).

Click here (Liquipediadownload) to get to the TL side where they present this game. It's including the site where you find the beatmaps on (this game comes w/out beatmaps), a Top 10 TL ranking and a youtube video to show you how to download a map. Here are the maps I prefer to use. If you like Drum and Bass you could be interested 'cause most of those songs / beatmaps are Technorelated (not my style at all).
Pendulum - The Vulture
Pendulum - Propane Nightmares
Pendulum - Watercolour
DJ Fresh - Gold Dust
Have fun with it :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I do

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen