11.12.2011

Chip Chup

Hello Ladys and Gens..
Basti "HomerJ" casting at his old place
As you may or may not know already, I first "published" this Blog on the HomerJ Forum. It's a german Starcraft 2 Community Forum which is organised by HomerJ (a german caster) and his Staff. However I am still a student and as a german student I have to do two weeks of "practice working" and I once wrote (in the beginng of my blog) "I can't imagine my future without E-Sport". So I figured to apply to this particular caster (HomerJ). The only deficit is that his headquaters are two hours away from my hometown. So if he's going to accept me I would have to life in a hotel for these two weeks. I hope to get that "job" anyways :) I am very excited.

My Blogentry is not finished yet, though. I still want to throw out some sick taste of music aswell as the announcement of me playing tourneys hoping to play vs a Starcraft celebrities. I signed in for the TakeTV online Homestorycup qualifier aswell as several Playhem Tourneys and the next GO4SC2! I hope I do somekind of achievment in one of them ;)
I promised a sick song right? Here you go folks.
2nd Song right here

~Going to write my CV etc now. ! cya guys

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen