14.10.2011

MyU - Starcraft 2 Player

Mark my words...
I wrote about the basics but who I am and what I planned was not posted yet so BEWARE:
Name: Max
Age: 16
Race: Zerg
okay and now some usual sides where you are able to follow me and what I do:
Twitter (I use it alooooot) @maaaaaxenTT
Youtube: SC Game VoDs - / Starcraft Commentarys 

ESL: MY ESL-Profil
and ofc
SCII: nAughtyOnE#431 (If I have the money I'll make a new account with the name MyU)



~OKAY: This will also be the startingpoint of my Laddersessions. The VODs - Replays - the Progress will be uploaded to this BLOG. First of all my Ladder (recently went on a losing streak T.T normally I'm in 1st place ~ diamand level).

You see.. I'm that average kid crpling in the lower plat league.. so let's see how this evolves.
My first AIM is it to fucking get into the Diamondleague (Starcraft II Ladder is divided into 6 different levels: Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum -> Diamand > Master -> (Grandmaster only Top 200)) I should be able to easily get into the Diamandleague 'cause the gap between Platinum and Diamand is pretty low - it's basically the same -.
My DEADLINE is the 29th October!
~as always GG HF

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen