14.10.2011

The very beginning..

 Oh hai there, 
didn't see you comin. But hi and thank you for taking some time of your precious life.
First of all: What is this shit about? I heared about people who enjoy reading blogs and I have some really really big future plans to share with you

but before I am going to start I'll give you some basic informations.
I am an average 16 year old guy from germany with a really small fetish for korean lifestyle. That's probably the reason why I enjoy E-Sports so damn much. I'm not nearly as good and I don't (sadly) play nearly as much as I'd like too. The school is actually kinda holding me back at the moment. Visiting the 11th class is pretty "lifedraining". 

I'm addicted to videogames for really fucking long and since I realised that you can earn money in E-Sport my relation to competetive gaming has changed a whole lot. I used to play World of Warcraft. It's a MMORPG (Massive Multiplayer Online Roleplay Game) - btw I am writing it out because I want to make my blog readable for everyone who is interested in the gaming scene just as much as I am but whos pretty much new - and i was addicted as F*CK! Me and my friends played it really really often, probably too often... but we had a really nice time and noone of us was ashamed to say "...I play World of Warcraft." our social community was always very tollerant with us playing WoW (shortening for World of Warcraft). But please do not imagine us as fat, dumb, pimply social retards 'cause we weren't. So I was in the onlinegaming scene for very long. I started WoW with the age of 13 and still managed it to get good marks in the "Gymnasium". And eventhough I was only 13 years old and had the voice of a little girl and the mind of a little kid (I'd write into the guildchat: "LOL I ONLY WANT GEAR FARMING AND THEN I'LL LEAVE BECAUSE I WANT TO HANG WITH MY FRIENDS") I managed to get in a major guild with the age of 14. WoW teached me to be mature, selfconfident and responsible. I was the Classleader [Mage] of a 25 men Raidguild which managed to get a couple of server firsts. It was hard especially when my "diciples" found out about my age =D. This confidence of finally speaking in Teamspeak - giving directions to ppl. who are averagely 10 years older - made me progress in school and especially in my RL. BTW I actually managed to find my old interface:3
After Playing WoW for about 3 years (we stoped because of the addon and school - both sucked :D) I played a whole lot of Call of Duty on Xbox but that was nothing really serious.. not as serious as wow.. to tell you more in detail about my CoD Montages would turn out to be a whole new story and I don't want to get of my topic.

I played games as long as I can remember. I grew up in a time where kids played, besides with the rather regular buildingblocks and toy cars, with gameboys. Yes, exactly, these 500kg big things which were called "Handhelds". So playing Need for Speed
The first f*cking GAMEBOY!
with my friends after coming home from playing "Hide and Seek" was pretty normal. But I figured that playin Videogames is just a bad habit like smoking and I'd have to stop playing if I wanted to actually become something in the future.
The moment I realised how big the E-Sport scene has grown ,since the early 1990s, and earning money / making a living of gaming is nothing unusual anymore made me think. Shall I give up my FAVOURITE thing in the whole world or should I still be playing in the future and try to go down the progaming route to become the best and beat the best, just like Ash from Pokémon Red and Blue?!
I decided that E-Sport should play (lol see that wordplay) a big role in my future and nontheless what I am doing (Progaming, Coaching, Casting or even managing an E-Sport clan) gaming should be a part of it!
Okay - Thanks for reading this far, stranger, I hope you enjoy my future posts about my "career" and my life.
~ GG HF

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen