03.01.2012

Tihihi...


Eventhough I have a winpercentage of 33% protoss seems to be the weaker race!
Where dem probes at?
In this post I want to tell you guys my progress with the build of GL.Snute. Since I am messing around with the build I am having some minor succsesses vs the protossrace such as the rage you can see in the top of this entry. I am just playing / trying / perfecting it for around 2 days now and I am no pro at it by any means but it seems like I am winning at least some games vs Protoss! Sadly the ladder won't place me against enough protoss to try it more often but I ended up with some cool games non the less (and some cool screenshots). 
I uploaded some replays for you to see my progress. If you want to check them out. But don't expect great shit. My money spikes high as fuck which is normal 'cause I don't know where to do what exactly and I am kinda bad in every other aspect of Zerg because I am focusing so much on the drops.    
MyU [Z] v [P] (1)     MyU [Z] v [P] (2)   MyU [Z] v [P] (3) 


- this space won't go away ~_~ enjoy the blank! -








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen