15.02.2012

F*CK YEAH I'm the 2%

After a long journey through the ladder...
I finally managed to get my ass into the Mastersleague and I am f*ckin proud! I was able to get there and keeping my selfset deadline of early febuary! It's really great and I'd like to thank everyone that supported my on my way up here!
Thanks to my Clan proxyclan.tk that told me to continously Ladder and provide me with awesome trainingspartners.
Thanks to all the people that read my blog and wrote me ingame I really appreciate your support since I was in Platinum. It's awesome to know that people are out there that like the things I do and help me even if they are in a higher league or something.
Special thanks to Plums who "supported" me since I am in Goldleague. He is my personal mentor and he played matches against me that gave me the ability to improve in such fast paste!
Thanks!
Edit: Chatlog of my placementmatch guy: 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen