13.01.2012

Not long ago I wrote

about the adjustment / addition to snutes baneling style.
I just wanted to show you what I learned about the rush and I wanted to give you an update about me trying out the bust. (Note: I haven't tried to use the goldbust yet)
After various games of overdroning, attacking overdefended walls, not quite doing enough damage to kill the protoss, start droning too early and die to the counter attack I finally managed to kill a protoss with an allin! ^_^;;
The very basics of the push / allin were already written down in a previous post so if you want to see the exact timings that GL.Snute wrote to me you have to click this link (click).
First thing that is very important is to find a very vulnerable spot in the wall of. Let's look at the screenshot in the right. It's very obvious to see the weakness in the wall but if you didn't realise it yet it's the Pylon that powers exactly EVERYTHING in that wall.
In the next picture you see why I choose this point to be my point of penetration. I distracted him with 4 zerglings sprinting forward attack some probes and in the meantime the main 'army' simply moves into the pylon (or Zealot etc see prev. post) and simply destroys the whole probeline, cancels the upgrade, kills the cannon and the remaining units and in the kills the entire probeline.
I hope you have as much support as I have with copying the Snutes gameplay and maybe you'll end up with a quotation as awesome as I am getting all the time. I never had as much fun to troll protoss EVER before. Thank you Snute!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen