02.06.2012

Playing alot over the...

the past ( enlarged ) weekend made me realize how much I improved.

(click to enlarge)
I just wanted you to let you know this but I made huge steps towards me being decent in Starcraft II. In fact I had close toe to toe games with these guys (argueably the points don't show that but thats standart if you lost). I am pretty proud of myself to even getting that MMR up there this fast and maybe I am going to be able to take a win of those guys (but I had to interrupt my epic flow of winning a sh*tload by going to school and therefor my Skill dropped a bunch).
I also screwed my 100% Win percentage against Terrans with these games (and the games I totally lost the following day due to being tierd).
Anyways guys that's all I've got just improving a bunch.

~Myu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen