01.04.2012

New social Networks

grrrrrrrrrr!

(click to enlarge)
I am a big fan of music and I used alot of grooveshark before it was banned for the german society. ('cause the german government wants us to pirate instead of listening to music that at least get's some revenue ^_^)
I was looking for a proper radiostation or programm to listen to some awesome music (since downloading every song is pretty darn exhausting). Though BBCRadio1 is a great station it's not what I wanted; I wanted to have a programm that's just like grooveshark.
My friend DT | Roaky told me to check out Spotify! It's almost as awesome as grooveshark still there is not as much music available to listen but it's okay since you are capable of adding music from your PC and download them on to another PC if you want to listen that playlist.
Anyways I wanted to share my new social media with you guys. I made a LastFM.com account for you to check out my current music and maybe (in the future sometimes somehow maybe?!) when I'll be capable of streaming you can check out the music in real time!
My Last FM Account (click)
My Spotify Playlist (click) - from Netsky, Rusko, Chase and Status over Skrillex and Pendulum to insiders such as Adam F and Alvin Risk =P
Best of Liquid DnB, DnB, DrumStep, Dubstep and chilled club music! Check it out!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen