13.06.2012

Season 8 - Wuhu

As usual I am presenting you the stats of the prior Ladderseasion and my increase and or decrease in terms of win/loss and skill in the 3 different matchups. (plus I want to give you information for the next post which is going to be another tactical analysis) but first things first, the Ladderstandings at the end of Season 7.




















So I actually managed (against all the odds) to get 1,000 points in the past Season and I am proud of it. To be completely honest I didnt expect me to get this far in my second Mastersseason but yeah it's awesome.

Let's  take a look at my different Matchups in detail...

(click to enlarge)
My ZvZ is by far the worst matchup in this statistic due to my lagg of experience in terms of metagame etc. Recently I started to look at it in a little different way and won to 1.2k Zergs.

My ZvP is basically about either losing to stupid allins or bashing them in macrogames.

My ZvT is pretty straight forward... I kill Mech and Tank Marine lose to pure Bio play and that's being displayed in my Win Loss.. 76% win is decent I guess and it is a display of the things I said in my last Seasons analysis (my ZvT is actually by far my best MU).

I am also seeing a difference in APM. I increased my APM in every matchup for at least 20.
For the people being interested in the differences (Season 6 & 7) I am going to post the stats from the prior season here:
(click to enlarge last seasons stats)

Going in depth with the maps...

(click to enlarge)




Who would've expected a different result? (Daybreak > Cloud Kingdom > Shakuras > Antiga Shipyard > Ohana LE > Entombed Vaelly > Metalopolis)

Daybreak as being the most balanced map in the pool is by far my best map, Ohana and Entombed as being the most imbalanced maps are my worst! = D but let's get over with the hate. I won't compare the maps with the one from the prior season cuz the maps were pretty shit.

I am now going to reset my replay folder and so on... if any of you is interested about my evolvement from 1/2 a year ago I posted the earliest replay (in terms of being played) on drop.sc.
CLICK ME
That's all I've got ~ take care guys



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen